Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Positivity

I had a great audition this morning.

Nothing puts me in a good mood like having a smooth audition. I did not have to do a monologue, but I did have to sing. I felt I sang well and I was asked by the auditor to sing the song a second time, with some direction he gave me.

I love getting constructive criticism in auditions. It really helps to hear people's impressions of what you are doing and what they feel you can improve on. I wish there was more time in auditions for people to give feedback. Everyone would get so much better at auditioning if this was the case.

On the monologue front, I haven't done much this week. I just sort of dropped the ball. But I have to get back on the wagon because it's audition season in Chicago!

More on that later...


-Kristi

No comments: