Monday, November 22, 2010

We want YOU!

All right, playwrights. I know you're out there. I might just start naming names...maybe. Maybe I'll just tag you on the book of face. We still need your submissions here at Monologue Mania! We will TAPE our rehearsals! We will put a voice to your story! Submit at monologuemania@gmail.com. Do it. :)

Anyhoo-I've got an audition tonight. I'm using the Cow poem again in a more edited and concise version (because that's the process my friends: find, edit, perform, tweak, edit again, and test), and I'm singing (because this audition is for a musical!). I'm not going to reveal what I'm singing quite yet, but I'll give you hints: Its a newer rock musical, its by a man with only one name (because he is as cool, if not cooler, than other one-name wonders-ie. Prince), and the musical is about his life. Can you guess the musical?

I'll tell you the answer in my audition update, but otherwise, get thee to an iTunes store and download this music (if you've guessed what it is yet). IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. Well, I loved it anyway.

Happy Monday!

No comments: